Journamart® Terms of Service
Revised and posted as of: April 18, 2022
Journamart.com and other Journamart websites (collectively, the "Website") are digital services owned and operated by Journamart ("Journamart," "our," or "we"). Journamart is dedicated to providing visitors to the Website with a highly interactive and positive experience, while at the same time protecting our rights and the rights of our users. We have developed these Terms of Service ("Terms") to govern your use of the Website as well as your use of or interaction with any other Journamart owned or operated digital service or channel, including without limitation our mobile site, mobile applications, digital membership products, print or online magazine subscription(s), events, and social media and other channels (e.g., Journamart’ profiles and Content on social media platforms; newsletters; emails) ("Journamart Channels").
We, along with our affiliates, partners, and advertisers, provide content and services to you via the Website and Journamart Channels subject to the following conditions. Your use of the Website and/or Journamart Channels tells us you have read and agreed to these Terms. Please read them carefully. These Terms are a binding contract between you and Journamart regarding your use of the Website and Journamart Channels, unless a different set of terms of service is set out on a specific site or channel, in which case these Terms will supplement the applicable set of terms of service. Journamart surveys, contests, and sweepstakes may have additional terms and conditions that supplement these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please stop using the Website and cease use of any Journamart Channels.
The Website and Journamart Channels are not meant for or targeted to anyone under the age of 16, and you must be at least 16 years of age or over to use the Website or Journamart Channels. Your parent or guardian must review and accept these Terms on your behalf if you are below the age of consent under your location’s applicable law.
To learn how Journamart collects, processes, and shares personal information, please consult Journamart’ Privacy Statement.
Interactive areas of the Website and Journamart Channels are intended to encourage active and thoughtful public discussion and/or provide a way for you to share your opinions. We expect opinions to differ. By using areas of the Website and Journamart Channels that allow for public discourse, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users. We reserve the right to remove any content Posted on the Website or Journamart Channels at any time for any reason without notice. Decisions as to whether content violates any of Journamart’ posting rules will be made by Journamart in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. Without limiting our right to remove any content, you shall not Post content to the Website or Journamart Channels that:
- Contains unlawful, vulgar, profane, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, threatening, or hateful language or content, or otherwise attacks other users or depicts nudity or contains sexually explicit content;
- Discriminates on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, age, disability, and/or marital status;
- Is defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, incoherent, or contains gross exaggerations or unsubstantiated claims;
- Violates any right of Journamart or any third party, including privacy and intellectual property rights (for example, Posting copyrighted material without the express permission of the owner);
- Violates any law, rule, regulation, or ordinance, or attempts to encourage or promote the evasion or violation of such;
- Unfairly interferes with another’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or Journamart Channels;
- Advertises, promotes, or offers to trade any good or service, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes;
- Discloses, uses, or attempts to use another’s account, password, service, or system, except as expressly permitted by these Terms;
- Contains, introduces, or transmits viruses, malware, ransomware, or other malicious code, means, or devices; or otherwise disrupts or interferes with the security of the Website, or any service, system resource, account, credential, password, server, or network connected to or accessible through the Website, Journamart Channels, or affiliated or linked sites;
- Spams an individual or entity by repeatedly responding to their Posts or sending them repeated messages; or duplicates a prior Post under multiple threads or subjects;
- Disguises the origin of the Post or is otherwise designed to impersonate another person or entity; or
- Collects or stores other users’ personal information or discloses personal, sensitive, or account log-in information of another person.
- Certain violations of these rules may be referred to law enforcement authorities. Journamart reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request.
The Website and certain Journamart Channels are controlled, operated, and administered by Journamart from its offices within the United States. Journamart makes no representation that materials or Content available through the Website or Journamart Channels are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Website or Journamart Channels or export the Content in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access the Website or Journamart Channels from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.